Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Created Stuff #23

Super under the weather yesterday and tody, so I don't have much to share. This is more of a catch up post + other stuff. I did some more work on my 3d model ship. Trying to decide if the blocky look it working or not. It's not hard surface modelling, so it's different looking. Any readers have any input on this either good or bad?



Quick render out of Blender showing the new additions. I've added four different spots for weapons. Two of those placed on the wings on either side, and two of them placed on the body in front.

Moving forward on finalizing my flyingGnome game with a parallax background.

I also read a really great article written by +Christer Kaitila on doing the #1GAM. I really like the advice of having "save points" where you could ship your game if you had to. Still trying to find my balance with content creation and learning C#.

No comments:

Post a Comment