Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Personal Challenge - Make more games!

Ok, so I'm really just starting off with all of this. I don't really want this to be a list of resolutions, but I would like to setup a place to share more of what I'm actually doing in my game dev world.

I've posted on G+ before about wanting to setup a page to showcase the games I'm working on and prototyping. This would be the extension of that plus what I would like to accomplish this year.


  • Joined #1GAM and will see how I can do with that
  • Share more
  • Get some games on FGL or Kongregate
  • Get better at art ( Inspired by +Andrew Sandifer ) by doing a new piece everyday-ish
So that is all I have so far. I'll be putting up a section where I can put all my games, and then start posting more development posts for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment